Sunday, September 6, 2009

Septembers offerings for WSOAPP




Wow, it feels so strange to be saying it is September already. I love the Autumn season but I am not quite sure where the summer went. I am determined to enjoy some of my favorite season this year and I hope that you all can too. That means that the Halloween creations are going to be coming to an end soon as well and I will be moving on to Winter and Christmas items. I hope you can pop on over to my WSOAPP Market Street Shoppe and have a closer look at these two characters. They are really something.

3 comments:

PEA said...

They get better with each one. Now how is that possible? magic I say. I have to rob a bank, excuse for a minute.! LOL
Where is the lotto ticket, gotta be a winner I want a new dolly. LOL
Hugs,Pea

Diane Irvine Armitage said...

Those are great! I love the spidery eyelashes you do. Wonderful art!

By Way of Salem said...

Oooooh I love both of those!!!