Friday, September 4, 2009

A beautiful surprise



Looky looky looky. This is my wonderful surprise package from Shelly of Kissing Fish Primitives. Shelly chose my name in our WSOAPP swap. I am such a lucky girl. Just look at that beautiful dolly she made for me. This little doll is even more gorgeous in person. You will have to check out for yourselves more of Shelley's wonderful work. Please visit her WSOAPP shoppe and snap up one of these beauties for yourself. You won't be disappointed. Shelly sent along lots of goodies with this precious doll. Yards of beautiful fabrics and lace. Buttons, candles and pourpouri. A beautiful little doll coat. Old bobbins and a handy little prim notepad. You can be sure that I am going to make good use of these items in my own dolls. Thank you so much Shelly. I couldn't be happier.

No comments: