Wednesday, March 2, 2016

New Pattern in my Etsy shop

This is Franklin.    He is the subject of my newest ePattern.   He is just the sweetest little fellow and he is on his way to a very special lady.    My froggy friends have been very popular lately and I thought I would share my design with all my fellow doll makers.   Hop on over to my Etsy shop to check out Franklin and all of my other ePattern tutorials.     https://www.etsy.com/listing/270574310/franklin-the-frog-doll-epattern-tutorial?ref=shop_home_active_1

2 comments:

Pyewacket Theads said...

I love Franklin Frog! I got him a couple of years ago well actually I think it was 2018 and made two of them and they made wonderful gifts! I am back making him again! Would love to get more of your patterns!

Pyewacket Theads said...
This comment has been removed by the author.