Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hope Angel




This is my Angel of Hope. Some of you may know that my sweet hubby had a stroke a few weeks ago. It has been a very scary time for us and we still have a long road ahead to recovery. I had to take a little time away from my creating but I couldn't stay away too long. Art and creating are my own type of therapy and this little doll was inspired by the HOPE that we feel for a full recovery. He grows stronger day by day and we both know we can get through this together. I thank all of you that have prayed for us and kept us in your thoughts and hearts. You can find my little Hope Angel on the PFATT marketplace this month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your husband's stroke. I have been away from blogging for a little while & am now catching up. Glad to hear he is getting stronger. We will keep you both in our thoughts & prayers as well.

Take care,
Debbie

C & R Service Locksmith said...

Such a scary thing. Glad you are back and hubby is recovering. You're dolls are amazing.
Jan :) janmariedollsandprims

Denni said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope all goes well with the recovery. ((hugs))